Manufacturer part number:
Large shade awnings on all four walls roll up out of the way or can be used as a wind break or privacy wall
- Sturdy construction, large roof area with near vertical walls and sewn in floor
- Total insect protection with ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh
- Puncture resistant heavy duty PE floor with elevated floor seams
- Side awnings can be positioned as a wind break or privacy wall – 3 awning poles provided
- Portico™ pole frame provides quick set up, greater strength and improved water shedding
- Anti-shear shock corded fibreglass poles for greater strength and easy assembly
- Strength and near vertical side walls result from powder coated steel Portico™ poles
- Longer lasting UPF50+ rated UVtex Sun Tough roof fabric
- Quick-clip system featuring Tensile-Tab™ J Hooks attachments for easy assembly and rigidity
- Large T doors front and rear for convenient access
- One easy to locate wall storage pouch, three ladder storage pockets and loft organiser included
- Easy to carry in its own carry bag
||Green/Grey canopy over Black mesh
||Easy to setup screen dome that’s very room with even more headroom thanks to the Portico™ frame system that produces a stronger and more upright roof.
The sewn-in floor completely separates you from biting insects.
The UVtex 2000 sun tough roof canopy protects you from the sun thanks to its UPF50+ rating.
Doubles as a tent thanks to the four large awnings that can be raised for additional shade & cover, be rolled up out of the way to let the breezes in or can be left in place providing privacy or protection from the wind.
| Inner Tent:
||Polyester inner tent with ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh for ventilation but no biting insects.
||Heavy Duty PE bucket floor with elevated seams keeps you dry
||Easy Step T-Doors – Oversize T-shaped doors for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
| Pole System:
||Lightweight but strong anti-shear fibreglass poles.
Portico™ design frame for greater headroom and a more upright design.
Quick-clip system featuring Tentsile Tab™ J-hook attachments for easy assembly and more rigidity.
Stainless steel pole joiners for longer life and durability.
Pre-bent roof-to-wall stainless steel junction hub for greater strength and walls that are near to vertical for more usable space inside.
| Environmental Control:
||Full mesh walls mean that there is plenty of ventilation but you’re safe from the insects.
Sun protection from UPF50+rated canopy.
Protection from the elements due to the UVTex 2000 sun tough canopy.
||#5 Coil zips for doors
| Climate Rating:
||Suitable for cool to tropical conditions.
| Pegs & Guy Ropes:
||Sturdy pegs included.
Pre-attached guy ropes.
Tentsile loops on peg points act as shock absorbers making the screen dome stronger and better able to withstand high winds.
| 12V Ready:
||Centrally located lantern hook.
| Storage Solutions:
||Easy to locate wall storage pouch.
Three hanging ladder type storage pocket organisers.
Overhead loft storage organiser.
||Tent floor area: 335 x 335 cm
Tent head height: 230 cm
| Pack Size:
||72 x 25 x 25 cm
| Carry Bag:
||150d polyester carry bag supplied
||1 year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.