The EMU Australia Stinger Hi is a classic high EMU style, loved by EMU fans around the world. The EMU Stinger Hi style is made with water resistant sheepskin to keep your feet dry and warm. Water resistant sheepskin eliminates the chances of nasty liquid stains ruining your boots.
The EMU Stinger Hi features a removable anatomically correct sheepskin lined insole, which means it’s super comfortable and the insole can be replaced if there is ever a need. The Stinger Hi features a moulded heel cup and dual layered EVA rubber outsole for better support.
Ask you podiatrist about these features we reckon they will be impressed! Superior double stitched seams provide added strength so you’ll be hanging onto your new sheepskin favourites for a long time to come.
These boots really do sting the competition hands down!
- Made in Australia
- Classic Hi full sheepskin style with platinum metal branding
- Made with water resistant Australian double-face sheepskin
- Sheepskin naturally ‘wicks away moisture’ meaning odourless footwear
- Superior double stitched seams for added strength
- Moulded suede leather heel cup for better fit & support
- Anatomically correct removable insole
- Durable EMUsole™ hardwearing rubber with quality EVA for comfort & support